You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Arab Business Club “ABC” (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
This Contract applies to Arabbusinessclub.org, Arab Business Club events, and other ABC-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services. Registered users, members, Ambassadors, Representatives of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
Arab Business Club
You are entering into this Contract with ABC (also referred to as “we” and “us”).
This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
As a Visitor or Member of our Services, the collection, use and sharing of your personal data is subject to this Privacyand updates.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the ABC Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
We may make changes to the Contract.
2.1 Service Eligibility
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older; (2) you will only have one ABC account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by ABC from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms
“Minimum Age” means 18 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for ABC to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Members are account holders.
You agree to:
(1) use a strong password and keep it confidential;
(2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and
(3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts and Professional Community Policies. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you., they do not have rights to your personal account.
You’ll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
Refunds are subject to our policy.
If you buy any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
When you share information on our Services, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, and messages.
Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others (including off of the Services). Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., message content to your addressees, sharing content only to ABC connections, restricting your profile visibility from search engines, or opting not to notify others of your ABC profile update).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
3.1. Your License to Arab Business Club
You own all of the content, feedback and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We’ll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content.
As between you and ABC, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting ABC and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post as "public", we will enable a feature that allows other Members to embed that public post onto third-party services, and we enable search engines to make that public content findable though their services.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating or transcribing it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your ABC profile will be truthful.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
ABC may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change or end any Service or modify our prices prospectively.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and Apps
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through our Services, and we aren’t responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. ABC generally does not review content provided by our Members or others.
You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse.
You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news.
ABC may help connect Members offering their services (career coaching, accounting, etc.) with Members seeking services. ABC does not perform nor employs individuals to perform these services. You must be at least 18 years of age to offer, perform or procure these services.
You acknowledge that ABC does not supervise, direct, control or monitor Members in the performance of these services and agree that (1) ABC is not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services, (2) ABC does not endorse any particular Member’s offered services, and (3) nothing shall create an employment, agency, or joint venture relationship between ABC and any Member offering services. If you are a Member offering services, you represent and warrant that you have all the required licenses and will provide services consistent with law of your country.
Similarly, ABC may help you register for and/or attend events organized by Members and connect with other Members who are attendees at such events. You agree that (1) ABC is not responsible for the conduct of any of the Members or other attendees at such events, (2) ABC does not endorse any particular event listed on our Services, (3) ABC does not review and/or vet any of these events, and (4) that you will adhere to these terms and conditions that apply to such events.